1. Strong pharmaceutical technology documents translation skills (include oral and written translation).
2. Questionnaire follow-up and reply.
3. Pharmaceutical project registration follow-up and assist.
4. Assist sourcing to do factory audit.
5. Accompany foreign customer to do audit.
6. Good understanding of GMP regulation.
1. Bachelor’s degrees major in chemical engineering or medicine, strong translation ability.
2. Ability to communicate project and execution. Strong responsibility.
3. With 8-10 years of experience as QA or QC. With experience in supplier management and auditing.
4. Good psychological qualification and team spirit
5. Willingness and ability to travel.