2. Work experience in R＆D or production, knowledge of production processes.
3. Formulate the project target, plan and schedules.
4. Experience with project risk, problem and change management.
5. Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of project processes after project completed.
1. At least 1 year experience in pharmaceutical or pesticide intermediate R＆D or production.
2. Work experience in project management.
3. Fluent English both in writing, speaking and reading.
4. Modest and eager to learn, diligent.